I've spent two years in prison relaying stories sent by letters to a blogger about my crimes, arrests, and life in four Florida prisons, the Pinellas County Jail, juvenile detention and drug rehab. I'm sending a message to others not to make the same mistakes I did.


Friday, October 30, 2009

Gangs on compound

OK, I know I only spent a little bit of time on the compound before coming to the box, but in that little time I got a good picture of how things are here. At least I think I do.

This compound is run by gangs. I've been in a gang for a long time, but I've never seen anything like this.

You've got Bloods, Crips, Folks, MS13, Latin Kings, Zoe and a few others. In my opinion though, there's no real Zoe's here, but whatever.

Anyway, from what I can see, Bloods run the compound for the most part.

Also the gangs here are pretty well organized. I haven't really seen anything to make me think that, but I can see it when I talk to people in gangs about gangs.

Other than that, I'm still scoping things out, but it's kinda hard - being in the box and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment