I've spent two years in prison relaying stories sent by letters to a blogger about my crimes, arrests, and life in four Florida prisons, the Pinellas County Jail, juvenile detention and drug rehab. I'm sending a message to others not to make the same mistakes I did.


Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Solitary confinement for protection

I called over to Brevard C.I. at 11:30 a.m. to find out when Ted could finally call home and to get a visitation form.

The person who answered the phone said that everyone was at lunch, but when she looked up Ted's DC number, she said he had been placed in confinement. When I asked why, she said he had requested protection.

She told me to call back at 1 p.m. to find out more information.

I called back at 1 p.m. and was told that the officer was in the confinement section. They took my phone number and said it probably wouldn't be until after 4 p.m. until I got a callback.

No comments:

Post a Comment