I've spent two years in prison relaying stories sent by letters to a blogger about my crimes, arrests, and life in four Florida prisons, the Pinellas County Jail, juvenile detention and drug rehab. I'm sending a message to others not to make the same mistakes I did.


Monday, October 19, 2009

A real cut up

Last night as I was sleeping, I was awakened by someone at the other end of my wing.

He was screaming “Help…Help me!”


At first I thought it was just one of these knuckleheads trying to be funny, but I started to wake up a little more and I could tell he was in trouble.


All of a sudden the CO came running into the wing trying to figure out what was going on. He ran to the cell and handcuffed them both. He took them both somewhere where nobody could see and came back shortly afterward and started searching the cell.


I guess when the CO started coming, the guy that was trying to cut his cellmate flushed his razor blade down the toilet before the CO got to them.


Even so, he was sent to the box for who knows how long and his cellmate was put into protective custody unharmed.


I’ve only been here three weeks. I wonder what will happen next…

No comments:

Post a Comment