I've spent two years in prison relaying stories sent by letters to a blogger about my crimes, arrests, and life in four Florida prisons, the Pinellas County Jail, juvenile detention and drug rehab. I'm sending a message to others not to make the same mistakes I did.


Monday, October 12, 2009

From everything to nothing



Since I’ve still not received any new blog entries from Ted, I will post some unpublished entries that he wrote in the Pinellas County Jail.

In the last 2½ years, I have owned three very nice cars.

The first was a Mitsubishi 3000GT, which had a VTEC engine and was very fast.


Then I sold my Mitsubishi to buy an all-custom Honda Accord with air-bag suspension, limo-tinted windows, custom paint job, and a five-foot-long sun roof that you could fit 15 people out of the roof.

Then I sold that and I bought a right-hand drive turbo Honda Civic.

Soon after buying my Civic, I got real drunk and took a bunch of pills and wrecked my car by driving into a telephone pole.


After finally wrecking my third car, I could not afford to fix it and I couldn’t sell my car for enough money to buy another decent car – so I sold my Civic and bought a bunch of marijuana to try and make enough money for a new car.

But the day after I bought the marijuana, the cops confiscated it all. I was left with nothing.


Especially over the last couple of years, I have made many bad mistakes which have caused me to go from having it all to having nothing.


I just want to say that if you want to sell and do drugs, you may have nice things for a little while, but you will end up losing everything – and I do mean Everything.

Photos: Ted at age 15 as he learns to drive in his future Mitsubishi; Low-rider with air suspension, Right-hand drive car. (Click on images to enlarge.)

No comments:

Post a Comment