I've spent two years in prison relaying stories sent by letters to a blogger about my crimes, arrests, and life in four Florida prisons, the Pinellas County Jail, juvenile detention and drug rehab. I'm sending a message to others not to make the same mistakes I did.


Saturday, October 24, 2009

Justin Polk

October 12, 2009

My name is Justin Polk – they call me J.P.
I’m currently incarcerated at Lake Butler, RMC – Main Unit.
My bunkie is Teddy. We are always bored. There is nothing to do in prison.
I regret the mistake I made. My charge is violation of probation/burglary to a dwelling. So the next two years of my life will be spent behind bars.
I used to live the fast life selling drugs, hitting up dope boys. So my advice for anybody breaking the law is to stop before you end up here.
These COs here have slapped me around for disobeying orders. They will beat you up and throw you in the box for about 90 days so nobody will see you.
Well if there’s any females reading this, write me. It’s boring in here. And I’m from Jacksonville, Duval County, 20 years old.
Note: Justin has since been transferred to Jackson C.I. His address is:
Polk, Justin, DC #J37665
Jackson C.I.
5563 10th Street, Malone, Florida 32445-3144

No comments:

Post a Comment