I've spent two years in prison relaying stories sent by letters to a blogger about my crimes, arrests, and life in four Florida prisons, the Pinellas County Jail, juvenile detention and drug rehab. I'm sending a message to others not to make the same mistakes I did.


Thursday, December 31, 2009

Learning the hard way

I saw the funniest thing I’ve seen since I’ve been in prison today. This morning I woke up early, made my bed and went outside to get in the canteen line.

When I got to the canteen line, I turned around and there was an inmate with his bed in the middle of the yard.

Literally his whole bed.

It turns out he didn’t make his bed right, so the COs made him drag his bed rack outside and made him make and remake his bed over and over for two hours straight. It was so funny. On top of that, it looked like it was going to rain all morning, but lucky for him it didn’t.

No comments:

Post a Comment