I've spent two years in prison relaying stories sent by letters to a blogger about my crimes, arrests, and life in four Florida prisons, the Pinellas County Jail, juvenile detention and drug rehab. I'm sending a message to others not to make the same mistakes I did.


Saturday, December 12, 2009

A long week

I’ve now been at Lancaster exactly a week. Now I know that’s not long, but it feels like I’ve been here a month. My whole body hurts from having to PT every day and marching.

The march to chow alone is about ¼ mile there and another ¼ mile back. Plus I have HUGE holes in my shoes. I might as well be marching barefoot.

On top of that we PT every day. Depending on how people in our dorm act, depends on how much we PT. Since most of the people in here have that ‘I don’t care’ attitude, we do a lot of PT.

It’s kinda funny though because the CO will tell everybody to shut up and stop talking and not more than two seconds later, people are talking again.

Also another thing I noticed. The same people that in my dorm tell everyone to be quiet are the main ones that talk. I still haven’t figured that out.

Well, only one more week to go. Hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment