I've spent two years in prison relaying stories sent by letters to a blogger about my crimes, arrests, and life in four Florida prisons, the Pinellas County Jail, juvenile detention and drug rehab. I'm sending a message to others not to make the same mistakes I did.


Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sent back to Orlando

I saw on the Florida Department of Corrections web site that Ted has been moved back to the Central Florida Reception Center in Orlando on either Friday or Saturday.

I still don't know the details that got him sent to the box at Brevard C.I., but in his last letter almost two weeks ago, Ted mention it was possible he could be transferred.

I will call the CFRC on Monday to find out if he will be staying there permanently or transferred to yet another camp.

Use Google Earth to enter the CFRC's address (7000 H C Kelley Road, Orlando, FL) to zoom in on a satellite image of the reception center.

2 comments:

  1. you sound like a nice mom. i wish my mom cared bout me. my brother has been to jail lots of times to cuz of drugs but he still does the same things ;0( I hope Ted is ok and gets to go to a better place that is not so scary as Brevard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you need someone to talk to, email me at Teeninjail@yahoo.com.

    ReplyDelete