I've spent two years in prison relaying stories sent by letters to a blogger about my crimes, arrests, and life in four Florida prisons, the Pinellas County Jail, juvenile detention and drug rehab. I'm sending a message to others not to make the same mistakes I did.


Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My new room

Now I’ve been in the box for two weeks.

Since I first came in here, I’ve had my room changed twice.

The first two rooms were okay, but now they’ve got me in a room I can’t stand. I have two roommates that are always loud. Day and night.

I never can get a decent night’s rest. Well, I can never sleep well being in prison, but now it’s worse.

On top of all that, the CO refuses to move me unless I try and kill myself, and I definitely don’t want to do that. [Whatttt????]

So for now all I can do is sit and put up with my roommates' immature ways.

I know that no matter where I am or where I go, God is always with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment