I've spent two years in prison relaying stories sent by letters to a blogger about my crimes, arrests, and life in four Florida prisons, the Pinellas County Jail, juvenile detention and drug rehab. I'm sending a message to others not to make the same mistakes I did.


Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Out of the box

For the last three weeks, I’ve been in the box, but then last Friday they transferred me to the Central Florida Reception Center (CFRC) in Orlando.

From what I understand, I’ll be going back to Lake Butler, then to another main camp from there.

Why do they keep moving me you ask? Who knows.

Honestly, I don’t think the warden liked the fact that I write about my experiences. That’s my only guess.

Other than that, I never said anything or did anything worthy of getting transferred.

Oh well, I guess no matter where I go, I’ll still be in prison. So it doesn’t really matter.

Well, wish me good luck wherever I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment