I've spent two years in prison relaying stories sent by letters to a blogger about my crimes, arrests, and life in four Florida prisons, the Pinellas County Jail, juvenile detention and drug rehab. I'm sending a message to others not to make the same mistakes I did.


Monday, November 30, 2009

My bed at Orlando

On Friday, November 5th (I believe), I was transferred from Brevard back to the Orlando Reception Center. This time was no different from any other time I’ve been transferred. They shackled us, strip-searched us, pretty much the normal stuff.

When I got to Orlando, they gave me a bed roll with my sheets and blanket and assigned me a cell.

I went to my cell and when I walked in, I looked at my mat and it looked like somebody was stabbed to death on it. I mean the whole mat is covered in what looks like dried blood. It’s so gross. I can’t think of anything else it might be, but all I know is I stay awake thinking about it. Ehhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment