I've spent two years in prison relaying stories sent by letters to a blogger about my crimes, arrests, and life in four Florida prisons, the Pinellas County Jail, juvenile detention and drug rehab. I'm sending a message to others not to make the same mistakes I did.


Thursday, January 21, 2010

Teen in Jail on ABC News Now

Teen in Jail ran on ABC News Now, the network's 24-hour cable channel, today. There's a good chance it will also run on World News Now, the early morning news on ABC (runs 2 a.m. - 4 a.m. in most markets).

The link online can be found at:
http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=9618674

The clip also was aired on ABC World News a few days later.

2 comments:

  1. Omg The word is getting out. I am so proud of you Shannon and to know you as friend is awesome. I am proud of Ted and I surelly want him to speak to my kids in jail. I can't wait to really meet him. He is such an awesome young man.
    God Bless You
    Rita The Throw away kids Network
    Http://www.thethrowawaykids.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recorded the abcnews segment to listen to the interview with President Obama. To my delight I seen the interview with Ted. I am sending my best wishes to you and your mom. I will keep you in my prayers and may a lot of teens in need see what prison is really like.
    Thanks
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete