I've spent two years in prison relaying stories sent by letters to a blogger about my crimes, arrests, and life in four Florida prisons, the Pinellas County Jail, juvenile detention and drug rehab. I'm sending a message to others not to make the same mistakes I did.


Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My best friend

No matter what I did or where I went, I had this friend who was always there for me.

At times we seemed to be on top of the world and sometimes times were hard, but no matter what, we stuck by each other.


Anyway, this is for him.


On 8/11/09, he came to jail for aggravated battery with a deadly weapon. I don’t really want to know what he did, but by the grace of God, his charges are being dropped.


I just want to say to him –


I know we’ve been to hell and back together and not even a bullet could’ve separated us. When you get out, I hope you realize how close you were to coming to prison with me. Please if you don’t listen to anything else, listen to this.


The drugs are going to make you do things you regret – even if you don’t intend to do anything wrong. Just look at the scars on my face and you’ll know what I’m saying.


I want you to know I pray for you every night.

1 comment:

  1. Teddy, yes my boyfriend made a bad choice and got verry lucky. he remembers wat your going threw and it helps him out alot. he has stayed away from the streets thanks to you. you guys will always be like brothers i jus hope this time you both remember wat you went threw this time around. He almost got life...tht scares me alot. the same could happen to any one. i hope you do good n stay out of trouble. your mom missed you alot i know she did. your mom and doug are good people plz save them the drama teddy your a great guy and hopefully you and him stay out of trouble. so far he is doing very well for himself. We are planning on getting our place the beggining of september... well you'll see.. you'll be around i think lol

    ReplyDelete