I've spent two years in prison relaying stories sent by letters to a blogger about my crimes, arrests, and life in four Florida prisons, the Pinellas County Jail, juvenile detention and drug rehab. I'm sending a message to others not to make the same mistakes I did.


Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Almost gone

It’s Monday night and in a couple hours I could possibly leave to go to prison.

I have asked a lot of people what it’ll be like and what to expect. I’m anxious, yet scared.

I will kind of be disappointed if I don’t go, but even if I don’t, I will leave on Thursday.


I heard that that first 2-4 weeks will be the worst, but that would probably be true even if the prison wasn’t filled with convicts.


I’m not sure how long it will be before I can send or receive letters – and not hearing from my family will be the worst.


Right now I’m only 15 minutes away from where I live, but who knows where I’ll be in a month or two. I could be almost in Alabama for all I know.


Well in a few hours, I’ll know if I’m going or not, and I’m as ready as I’ll ever be.


Wish me luck…

1 comment:

  1. Luck won't do it--we'll be prayig for you. Love, Mrs. H

    ReplyDelete