I've spent two years in prison relaying stories sent by letters to a blogger about my crimes, arrests, and life in four Florida prisons, the Pinellas County Jail, juvenile detention and drug rehab. I'm sending a message to others not to make the same mistakes I did.


Monday, September 7, 2009

Court tomorrow

Tomorrow I have a court hearing at 8:30 a.m.

I get to get up at 4:30 a.m. and it'll be seven or eight hours before I return to my pod at the jail.

Although there have been a lot of postponements, I think tomorrow I may find out whether or not I'll be sentenced to prison, be sent to a drug rehab, or get house arrest.

It could be postponed again though.

I won't get much sleep tonight...

2 comments:

  1. Good luck tomorrow. Ted, Read the article in the St. Pete Times about your blog which is how I found you. I am a teacher for Hillsborough County Schools, but I work at a residential treatment center for kids that are there mostly court-ordered for drugs. It would be great if they could read your writing, but we don't have internet there. I'm trying to figure out what the best way is to introduce you to them. I'd like them to be able to correspond with you, if you think you're up for it. There are 19 of them. Good luck in court tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ted, hope the hearing goes well for you; Your still very young and have time to turn your life around

    God Bless,
    doug

    ReplyDelete