I've spent two years in prison relaying stories sent by letters to a blogger about my crimes, arrests, and life in four Florida prisons, the Pinellas County Jail, juvenile detention and drug rehab. I'm sending a message to others not to make the same mistakes I did.


Friday, September 18, 2009

For You

Every day I talk to you on the phone. We talk about all the people we both know. We talk about all our favorite things. We talk about the past and future.

We talk about just about everything, but I’ve never actually met you in person.

It’s crazy because you even come to the jail to visit me.

I can’t describe how you bring me out of a bad mood every time I talk to you. You understand everything I’m going through.

Even though I’m going to prison, you tell me that you’ll keep writing – even though some of my closest friends from the street won’t take 10 minutes to at least write and ask how I’m doing.

Even the girl I asked to marry me won’t write me, but for some reason you still do.


I can’t describe how much I’m looking forward to getting out to meet you. I will never be able to repay you for everything you’ve done.

Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Hey...I hope that you keep up the good work that you have stared!!!! You have come so far now look at you! You should be proud of your self and look now you have help so many people just with your story!!!Think what you can do when you get out!!!!!!WOW!!!! There are people out there that care...I dont know you but you have change the way that some people I no look at jail.... they have not stop but they are trying now that they no a little bit more about what it is all about you no...! THIS IS ALL THANKS TO YOUR STORY!!!!!!! THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. all i can sat teddy is i remember when you wrote this... and all i can say is your welcome. you and i both no why i stopped writting you... i hope that you can forgive me... when you get out jus remember even tho your best friend is my boyfriend ill always be here for you no matter what happens. your like a brother to me. please i hope you understand.... good luck see you soon im guessing lol

    ReplyDelete