I've spent two years in prison relaying stories sent by letters to a blogger about my crimes, arrests, and life in four Florida prisons, the Pinellas County Jail, juvenile detention and drug rehab. I'm sending a message to others not to make the same mistakes I did.


Friday, September 11, 2009

7,000 readers and counting...

When I first started writing this blog, I never thought that a whole lot of people would read it - but I was really amazed at how it took off.

I can't believe about 7,000 people have read my blog.

Now that I know people are interested in what I've got to say, that encourages me to keep writing - even though I might not be able to think of anything to write.

I just hope that at least one person out of 7,000 would take some of the advice I have to give to heart. I hope nobody will make the same mistakes I did.

Please keep reading and also I want any advice that ya'll have to give to me.

1 comment:

  1. hi...my name is jerica! im not going to say ur inspirational or anything bc u probably heard it a million times but, i would like to meet u or talk to u one day i can relate to ur stories.stay strong nd good luck:))

    ReplyDelete