I've spent two years in prison relaying stories sent by letters to a blogger about my crimes, arrests, and life in four Florida prisons, the Pinellas County Jail, juvenile detention and drug rehab. I'm sending a message to others not to make the same mistakes I did.


Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The great unknown

In a previous blog, I wrote about how scared I was to get out, but I have to admit I’m even more scared to go to prison.

The scariest part is not knowing what to expect.


In a prison, you have to keep a certain mentality at all times. I’m not trying to be like that.
When I get there, I’m just going to keep to myself.

If I told you that I wasn’t scared, I’d be lying to you.


I think the worst part about having to go to prison is having to watch my mom cry.


All in all, I think I’ll be alright though. I’ll be home before I know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment