I've spent two years in prison relaying stories sent by letters to a blogger about my crimes, arrests, and life in four Florida prisons, the Pinellas County Jail, juvenile detention and drug rehab. I'm sending a message to others not to make the same mistakes I did.


Thursday, September 17, 2009

To the Lakeside Community Chapel

It's been a long time since I've been to church or even read my Bible, but the last couple of months, God has been really working in me.

At first it was me blogging on the internet and having a couple of people respond, but a few days ago, I had the most unexpected visit. Someone I went to elementary school with at Lakeside Christian School and went to church with as a kid came and saw me. She told me that the whole church knows about my situation and that everybody is praying for me.

One of the biggest surprises was that the police officer that transported me to jail was an old friend of my dad's and he was the one that put me on the prayer list at my old church. That meant a lot to me and showed me that there are a lot of people that care about me - even if I never see...or talk to them.

I want to say thank you to the officer that put me on the prayer list at church. Please keep praying for me. Also when I get out, you can expect to see me at church.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ted.....its me again! well today in Ms. Proly's class we started a book called "The Contender..."you should read it! Its a really good book and its about this kids friend that dropped out of high school and did drugs...at first his friend was a nobody and ended up in jail but then.... you have to read to find out what happens...so while his friend is in jail he wants to become someone, a boxer and help out other people to....I think that you should read it...!It may help you to see how he turned his life around and how you can change yours to!!!!! YOU CAN DO IT! WELL NO ONE SAID IT WOULD BE EASY BUT THEY ALL KNOW THAT YOU CAN DO IT!!! ALSO LIFE Is WHAT YOU MAKE OF IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete