I've spent two years in prison relaying stories sent by letters to a blogger about my crimes, arrests, and life in four Florida prisons, the Pinellas County Jail, juvenile detention and drug rehab. I'm sending a message to others not to make the same mistakes I did.


Sunday, September 6, 2009

What life could've been like

I often find myself thinking about what my life would be like today if I would have never gotten arrested before. And honestly, I have no idea.

It’s hard for me to imagine my past any different because all I know is crime.

I would like to think that I would’ve completed high school [instead of a GED] and been well on my way to completing college.

Also I wouldn’t have to stress myself out about not getting caught by the police all the time. That right there would’ve been great!

I really just would’ve liked to have done something to make my family proud of me.

I hope that by helping other people I can change that.

Even though I have a lot of regrets, I now know how to use my past to better my future and hopefully someone else’s also.

1 comment: