I've spent two years in prison relaying stories sent by letters to a blogger about my crimes, arrests, and life in four Florida prisons, the Pinellas County Jail, juvenile detention and drug rehab. I'm sending a message to others not to make the same mistakes I did.


Sunday, March 14, 2010

Excruciating pain

The last couple weeks I’ve been in excruciating pain. 

I knew I had a cavity in my tooth, but at first, the pain wasn’t that bad. It only took a few weeks for the pain to go from mild to AHHHH! HELP!

What’s worse is once it got really bad the pain wouldn’t subside. It was constant.

Without going to medical, you can get one pack of Ibuprofen (two tablets) every six hours. That didn’t even dull the pain at all.

Finally, I couldn’t take it any more, so I went to the dentist. They found a huge hole in my tooth and a nerve was exposed. They put me on prescription Ibuprofen until they can pull my tooth. For right now, the medication is helping, but it still hurts most of the day.

They are supposed to pull my tooth sometime this week. Probably Tuesday. I can’t wait.

This pain gets so bad at night that sometimes it’ll keep me up for hours. I’m sad I’ll be missing a tooth even though it’s in the back of my mouth, but at the same time, I can’t wait to get it out.

This was written before Ted had his wisdom tooth pulled. He still needs his wisdom tooth extracted.

No comments:

Post a Comment