I've spent two years in prison relaying stories sent by letters to a blogger about my crimes, arrests, and life in four Florida prisons, the Pinellas County Jail, juvenile detention and drug rehab. I'm sending a message to others not to make the same mistakes I did.


Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Right on time

Because I was sick, I missed out on three days of looking for a job which left me with only two days left to look.

I must have called 1,000 places, but finally on my very last day, my case manager’s assistant told me about this really small telemarketing place. He told me he called them already and that they were waiting for me to come down there. So I got a one-day extension and went down there the next day.

It was like it was meant to be. They hired me on the spot.

Everyone who works there seems to be part of one big family. They all seem so nice. It also seems a lot easier because they have a much simpler script, so hopefully I’ll do a lot better there.

Ted had six sales on his second day.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! Also, my personal belief is that the case manager got fired because she is a C U Next Tuesday! Again, I'll say, there should be some kind of job requirement that they have to spend a week or two in the shoes of the people they'll be in charge of, maybe then they'd understand a little better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This guy will be back in jail within a year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. few week ago I felt some pains and I went to the hospital my doc told me I had hpv about 1 yr and I need to start the treatment early, he gave me some medicine to be taking and I told him no I’ll not, because I hated taking medicine when I won’t not see cure for the purpose. After I got home I started getting worried searching for strong advice and I found valid natural treatment online lot people says they got hpv cure from Dr onokun and I email Dr Onokun 3 days passed, I purchase his cure online some weeks after the process taking his treatment i got cured. I went for checkup twice after taking the natural treatment from the herbalist called Dr onokun and i tested negative. contact him on email: Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete