I've spent two years in prison relaying stories sent by letters to a blogger about my crimes, arrests, and life in four Florida prisons, the Pinellas County Jail, juvenile detention and drug rehab. I'm sending a message to others not to make the same mistakes I did.


Sunday, June 27, 2010

Celebrities who've been in jail









Pictured above: 50 Cent, Al Pacino, Frank Sinatra, Hugh Grant, Johnny Cash, Lindsey Lohan, Macaulay Culkin, Mel Gibson, Michael Jackson, Nick Nolte, Paris Hilton, Rush Limbaugh, Ryan O’Neal, Snoop Dogg, Vince Vaughn, Yasmine Bleeth

For even more celebrity mugshots, click here.
Celebrities arrested for drug possession

50 Cent
Al Pacino
Amy Winehouse
Andre the Giant
Andy Dick
Anna Nicole Smith
Anthony Anderson
Axl Rose
Bobby Brown
Brad Renfro
Carmen Electra
Charlie Sheen
Christian Bale
David Crosby
Dennis Hopper
Dennis Rodman
Edward Furlong (kid in "Terminator 2")
Emimen
Frank Sinatra
Gary Dourden (Warrick Brown on CSI)
Glen Campbell
Haley Joel Osment (The 6th Sense, A.I.)
Heather Locklear
Heidi Fleiss
Hugh Grant
James Brown*
James Frey
Jane Fonda
Jennifer Lopez
Jim Morrison
Johnny Cash
Jose Canseco
Josh Brolin
Keanu Reeves
Keith Richards
Kid Rock
Kiefer Sutherland
Larry King
Leif Garrett
Lindsey Lohan
Macaulay Culkin
Matthew Mcconaughy
Matt Dillon
Mel Gibson
Michael Jackson
Michelle Rodriguez
Mick Jagger
Mickey Rourke
Mischa Barton
Nick Nolte
Nicole Richie
Ozzy Osbourne
Paris Hilton
Paul Reubens (aka "Pee Wee Herman")
R Kelly
Robert Downey Jr.
Ron White
Ryan O’Neal
Rush Limbaugh
Shia LeBouf
Sid Vicious
Snoop Dogg
Steve McQueen
Ted Nugent
Tim Allen
Tom Sizemore
Tommy Lee
Tupac Shakur
Vince Vaughn
Yasmin Bleeth
Zsa Zsa Gabor

10 comments:

  1. I am interested in posting a link to my inmate locator site on your blog page. It is call http://www.theinmatelocator.com. Please feel free to look at it and please get back with me at elainezimm@ymail.com. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say that the information here was the most complete that I found anywhere. I am definitely bookmarking this to come back and read later.theinmatelookup.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah the info is very complete. I'd like to learn more about how they got over jail though

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's private info. You'll never know how they went throug jail time

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like Mr. Ted Braden didnt learn much from his 'traumatic' 2 yr experience. He's now been arrested 3 times in 2011 and once in 2012. Once you go to prison in Florida, usually ANY arrest for a felony will result in another prison sentence... Looks like he's picked up on misdemeanor, and four new felonies...
    Bummer dude... Try probation this time. Florida DOC sucks.

    ReplyDelete

  6. Herpes Cure Testimony
    I was diagnose with Genital Herpes for the past 2 years and I have been searching for cure. I have several outbreaks on my back and it really affected me morally, I read a testimony on this platform of a lady from Nevada who was cured from Diabetes with doctor Voke Herbal medicine including the doctor official email address. I contacted the doctor through his email, after much discussion and few questions he prepared the Herbal medicine and asked for my address which I received the Herbal medicine 3 days later and with his prescription I drank the Herbal medicine for 21 days. After concluding the herbal medicine I went for test and my IgG result was confirmed Negative with no trace of the virus on my blood. Contact doctor Voke and be cured his email; doctorvoke1@gmail.com or send him a whatsapp text +1 (773) 349 2820.
    He has Herbal cure for Diabetes, Hepatitis, Heart diseases.
    Hypertension, Alzheimer's disease, cancer, Strokes and Liver disease.

    ReplyDelete
  7. just wanna say a big thank you patrice cythia for introducing me to Dr Akioya the great HERBALIST that helped me prepare home remedies that cured my herpes simplex virus (HSV1&2) I was infected with herpes for the past two years and i was not happy all day so i was desperate to get a cure so that i can live normal and get healthy. One day i was less busy so i decided to make latest research on herpes cure and i found a site were everyone was talking about Dr Akioya and has ability to cure Herpes, HIV, HPV, Cancer, ALS, COPD, Anthrax, genital wart, cold sore, Arthritis skin tag and all manners of diseases and virus. So i discussed with cythia and she explained to me that its very easy working with Dr Akioya so i contacted Dr Akioya via email dr.akioya17spellhome@gmail.com and he helped me just as he has helped others now I am now cured from herpes am very happy now. and i can also assure you that he can also help you. so if you need the service of DR Akioya kindly contact him drakioya17spellhome@gmail.com. or whatsapp +2348105257464.He can also cure so many sickness

    ReplyDelete