I've spent two years in prison relaying stories sent by letters to a blogger about my crimes, arrests, and life in four Florida prisons, the Pinellas County Jail, juvenile detention and drug rehab. I'm sending a message to others not to make the same mistakes I did.


Monday, June 28, 2010

A happy birthday

Well yesterday (June 13th) was my birthday and even though I literally laid down ALL day, it was still a good day. It was a very relaxed day. I wasn’t worried about anything, I didn’t talk to many people, and I finished a pretty good book. I just can’t believe it was actually a good day.

I always used to go out and do stuff for my birthday – like go to a movie or something, but this year I was actually happy lying in bed. The only time I got up was to go eat. I didn’t even watch any of the movies that they played that day.

So all I did was read my book and eat. What really surprised me was that my room was pretty quiet. That doesn’t happen often. I just wish I could find that happiness more like I did yesterday.

(It's so loud in my room right now, it's hard to concentrate.)

Mom and Dad also visited Ted on his birthday for an hour or so sitting in the 98° hot sun in the visitation area outside.

1 comment: