I've spent two years in prison relaying stories sent by letters to a blogger about my crimes, arrests, and life in four Florida prisons, the Pinellas County Jail, juvenile detention and drug rehab. I'm sending a message to others not to make the same mistakes I did.


Sunday, February 21, 2010

Ted's Alaska photography







I spoke to Ted on the phone today and he said new blog entries will likely arrive in my mail tomorrow.

Ted would like to go back to college to study photography and English to fulfill his dream of becoming a writer/photographer. He has published some photos, but unfortunately, stacks of magazines which had been stored in our garage were burned. Ted used to have friends over and they sat outside our house around an outdoor fireplace. Many of the magazines that had his published photos were used by some of those friends to fuel the fire.

I tried to find some of his published photos by going through old computer files and honestly don't remember which were published and which were not.

So here is a sampling of some of Ted's photography which he took on a 10-day interior trip to Alaska. (The blog publishing site only allows five photos at once to be uploaded per entry.)An article about this trip can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment