I've spent two years in prison relaying stories sent by letters to a blogger about my crimes, arrests, and life in four Florida prisons, the Pinellas County Jail, juvenile detention and drug rehab. I'm sending a message to others not to make the same mistakes I did.


Friday, February 26, 2010

It's great to hear from you

The last couple weeks I’ve been getting letters from so many people all over the world. From Charleston, WV to Belgium and Germany. It means so much to me that people from all over the world (that I don’t even know) can take the time to write me and give me advice and encouragement. I can’t even get people I know to write me, so for someone that’s never met me to take the time to write means more to me than you know.

When I started writing, I never thought anybody outside of my city would read my blogs, let alone the country.

Anyway, please keep up the good advice and words of encouragement. I never throw away any of the letters I receive. I save them all, so please keep it up.

Ted will write back to anyone that provides an address, but he can’t write anyone outside of the U.S. because it requires airmail postage.

No comments:

Post a Comment