I've spent two years in prison relaying stories sent by letters to a blogger about my crimes, arrests, and life in four Florida prisons, the Pinellas County Jail, juvenile detention and drug rehab. I'm sending a message to others not to make the same mistakes I did.


Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My last good-bye

This is for the people I know.

Okay, so I’m back, but let me say this now and get it over with: “Don’t come see me, don’t try and write me, and if you see me, just keep walking.”

I don’t blame anybody for the things I’ve done and it’s not like I don’t have love for you, but if I don’t stay away from the old life, I’ll end up spending more time in prison than hanging out with ya’ll. It’s better for you not to have me around anyway.

So if you see me on the bus or at Walmart or something, you might as well pretend like you don’t know me.

I guess you could consider this my last good-bye to all of you.

1 comment: