I've spent two years in prison relaying stories sent by letters to a blogger about my crimes, arrests, and life in four Florida prisons, the Pinellas County Jail, juvenile detention and drug rehab. I'm sending a message to others not to make the same mistakes I did.


Friday, April 23, 2010

Orlando again

This entry was also written over three weeks ago before Ted was transferred to the Largo Residential Reentry Center.

After spending eight days at Lake Butler, I’ve been transferred again. Now I’m at the Orlando Reception Center again. I hate this place the most. So far, it’s not that bad though. Right now, they’ve got me on Wing 3 (or Bay 3, as they call it) with only 18 other people. Plus everybody seems to get along. So far.

It’s a good thing I’m only with 18 other people. That means I’m less likely to have to fight in self defense and ruin my opportunity to go to work release.

At least I don’t feel like I have to watch my back every second of the day like I did last time [I was here]. That’s a big relief.

My roommate was telling me that he’s been here for the last two months and he’s only seen one fight. That means this place calmed down a lot in the last 4 – 6 months.

Well anyway, no matter how this place is, I should be out of here in about a week. Give or take. Man, I can’t wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment