I've spent two years in prison relaying stories sent by letters to a blogger about my crimes, arrests, and life in four Florida prisons, the Pinellas County Jail, juvenile detention and drug rehab. I'm sending a message to others not to make the same mistakes I did.


Friday, April 16, 2010

Caught with coke

It’s been a pretty eventful week so far here at Lake Butler. Today I was sitting in my cell and the guard was walking around and he caught someone upstairs with cocaine. At first I thought it was just a joke, but then I saw the guard lead someone away in handcuffs.

I couldn’t believe somebody actually had that stuff. You would think that if you’re smart enough to figure out how to smuggle it in here, then you would be smart enough not to get caught. Well I guess it’s the curse of a drug addict.

I never saw anyone with cocaine at Brevard or Lancaster. I’ve seen marijuana, but never coke.

Even though I’m in a cell all day, it’s crazy what kind of stuff you hear going on if you just sit back and listen.

This post was also written over two weeks ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment