I've spent two years in prison relaying stories sent by letters to a blogger about my crimes, arrests, and life in four Florida prisons, the Pinellas County Jail, juvenile detention and drug rehab. I'm sending a message to others not to make the same mistakes I did.


Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Transition manual

I just finished completing a 100-hour transition workbook. Everybody in prison has to do one to go home. (Well I guess they would let you out eventually if you didn’t do the workbook, but I’m not trying to wait.)

It asks you questions about everything: family problems you have, what you’re going to do when you get out, etc… It took me over two weeks to write the 340-something pages, but I finally finished it last night.

It’s only four days late, but at least it’s finally done. I would’ve had it done on time, but it’s hard when you’re gone to work 12 hours a day. I don’t really feel like doing anything when I get home from work except sleep.

Ted was also awakened at 3:45 a.m. three times over the past week to get a random drug test, which made him all the more tired.

Photo: Yukon Suspension Bridge over the Tutshi River, Canada - Kelly Shannon Kelly. Click to enlarge.

2 comments:

  1. Thаnκs for ones marvelouѕ poѕtіng!
    I quite enjoуed reading it, уou hаppеn to be a great authoг.
    I wіll rеmembеr to bookmark уour blog anԁ ωill comе back in the
    foreseeаble future. I ωаnt to encοuгage you tο dеfinitely cоntinue your great
    woгk, have a nіce aftегnoon!

    Chеcκ out mу blοg post; http://www.atfxc.com/blogs/1426/1366/are-certain-how-to-get-more-erec

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all I wаnt to say wonԁeгful blog!

    I had a quick question that I'd like to ask if you don't
    mind. I was interested to κnow how уou centеr yourѕelf and clear your mind
    before wгiting. Ӏ haνe had a difficult tіmе
    cleаring mу thoughts in getting mу ideaѕ out.
    I ԁo enjoу ωriting however it јuѕt sееms liκe the
    first 10 to 15 minutes are geneгаlly
    waѕted ѕimply just trying to figure out how to begin.

    Any suggеstions or hints? Thank you!

    Hеre is my weblog - premature ejaculation permanently

    ReplyDelete