I've spent two years in prison relaying stories sent by letters to a blogger about my crimes, arrests, and life in four Florida prisons, the Pinellas County Jail, juvenile detention and drug rehab. I'm sending a message to others not to make the same mistakes I did.


Monday, July 12, 2010

My first two days out

Last night I was thinking of all the good movies I’ve missed that came out. So I decided the first day I get out, I’m going to Hollywood Video to rent like 6 – 8 movies that have come out that I’ve wanted to see, and for the next couple of day, I’ll sit at my mom’s house and watch movies.

I could probably watch them all in one day, but I’m still going to have other things I’ll need to do like register as a convicted felon at the county sheriff’s office and go to work. I’m not going to quit my job just because I got out of prison.

One very important thing that I’ll probably have to do is clean my old room out. My mom sent me pictures of what it looks like now and it looks like she turned it into a storage room.

Hollywood Video closed its doors in December 2009. Some of the movies that Ted wants to see are Slumdog Millionaire, 2012, and Ironman 2. Ted’s mom will clean out his room before he comes home (hopefully).

Photos: Ted's room before he went to jail and prison. (Click to enlarge.)

3 comments:

  1. It’s good to know that he is finally out of prison and I hope he is doing well now. These hurdles that he has experienced in life are indeed a thing of the past once he pursues the road to wellness paved with good intentions. You can always support him and make sure he gets the morale boost he needs. Take care and always hope for the better.

    Sterling Easterday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m nοt thаt much of a internet гeаdег to bе honest
    but your blogs really nicе, kеeρ іt up!

    I'll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back later. All the best

    my blog post Http://laengerdurchhalten.Net/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This parаgrаph offers clеar
    iԁea in faѵor οf the nеw uѕers of
    blogging, that genuinеly how tο do blogging.


    Have a look at mу web site: ejaculation Quickly

    ReplyDelete