I've spent two years in prison relaying stories sent by letters to a blogger about my crimes, arrests, and life in four Florida prisons, the Pinellas County Jail, juvenile detention and drug rehab. I'm sending a message to others not to make the same mistakes I did.


Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My last few days

I’m finally down to my last 17 days in this place. It doesn’t seem like that’s any time at all, but it’s dragging by so slowly.

I try just to focus on work, but it’s hard knowing that soon when I leave my job each day, I won’t be going back to the prison release center after work. I can go back to my house.

I won’t have to be around a bunch of people I don’t want to be around. I won’t have to stand in line everyday to get a meal. I won’t have to wake up at 5:30 a.m. every morning surrounded by a bunch of other people who are just as grumpy as you because they have to get up so early.

Ah, I can’t wait. 17 days left….

2 comments:

  1. Ragnhild Amanda KlingsheimJuly 28, 2010 at 4:21 PM

    I like this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my son is there with you as well. hang in there and know that i will pray for you as Ted, the last days are the worst.

    ReplyDelete