I've spent two years in prison relaying stories sent by letters to a blogger about my crimes, arrests, and life in four Florida prisons, the Pinellas County Jail, juvenile detention and drug rehab. I'm sending a message to others not to make the same mistakes I did.


Monday, July 5, 2010

Close to the end

TWO MONTHS LEFT! It’s so close, but it seems like it’s never going to get here. As long as I get the rest of my gain time, I should get out on August 23, 2010. Right now my release date is September 2nd, but I still have one more month of gain time I can get in July.

It’s hard not to count days, but when you only have 56 and a wake up, it’s really difficult not to. I’ve seen so many people go home from here and I see how excited they were and I just can’t wait.

I’ve been away for 20 months and in two more months, it’ll finally be over. The only thing I’ll still have to do to put all this behind me for good is pay my court costs.

No comments:

Post a Comment