I've spent two years in prison relaying stories sent by letters to a blogger about my crimes, arrests, and life in four Florida prisons, the Pinellas County Jail, juvenile detention and drug rehab. I'm sending a message to others not to make the same mistakes I did.


Monday, August 9, 2010

Ted's home visit

Ted had his first (and last) home visit on Saturday, August 7, 2010 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Minus the transportation time, he was able to spend three hours at home.


The following video shows Ted greeting his dog Cocoa, his stepfather Doug and his grandmother Joyce, who is 100% disabled.


Ted watched the movie 2012 with his family and ate pizza and ice cream cake before having to return to the work release center.


Ted will not get another home visit as he is scheduled to be released this coming Friday the 13th. Ted says he will not go out of the house on that day (because of the date!)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy for you, Ted. I can't even imagine how it must have felt to finally get to spend some time at home.

    Congratulations and I wish you the best of luck!

    ReplyDelete