I've spent two years in prison relaying stories sent by letters to a blogger about my crimes, arrests, and life in four Florida prisons, the Pinellas County Jail, juvenile detention and drug rehab. I'm sending a message to others not to make the same mistakes I did.


Monday, July 27, 2009

A lead pipe to the face

A few months before I came to the jail, my friends and I were hanging out at 2 a.m. We had been drinking and taking drugs. A pick-up drove by and two guys shouted out the window at us. I immediately got up and started yelling back.

The guys stopped the pick-up truck in the middle of the road and got out. One hit me across the face with a lead pipe. I fell down, but got right back up. Another hit me in the head with a beer bottle. By this time, I was swinging back and bloodied the face of one of the guys.

My friends were trying to hold me back, but on drugs, you feel like you can do anything.

Eventually, the guys drove off.

I didn't feel anything and it wasn't until the next morning that I woke up and felt incredible pain. My front tooth was broken. The nerves in my other front tooth ended up dying and turned dark. I also had a deep cut above my eyebrow.
I didn't have a job or insurance and couldn't get my teeth fixed, and to this day I have the broken tooth and scar.

I barely remember the fight and other people had to tell me what had happened. Drugs, unfortunately, have this effect and most of the times I've been arrested or injured, I had been taking drugs.

3 comments:

  1. dont worry about it, where your going all your gonna need is lips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont worry about, where your going all your gonna need is lips

    ReplyDelete
  3. youre a dick ^^^^^

    ReplyDelete